19 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 3

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 3: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

What am I suppose to say about these two things eyy? Well, my sister is a pharmacist and she often use the drug words to refer to the medicine. Drugs are good things because it can cure you and make you healthy unless you MISUSED them!

Nonetheless, I would say, drug is bad. When you misused them. I don't know what to say anymore. keke As for alcohol, I will focus more about the beverage alcohol not the chemistry alcohol. If you got what I mean. eheh I learnt the bad effects of them on pregnancies and life span of human. And I am sure no one can give a  single good benefits of alcohol. Am I right or am I right?

I don't know why people who go to gym and work their ass off but still consume alcohol in their daily life. You want to be healthy but you still consume the most unhealthy drink in this whole wide world?! Not to mention it can deplete your muscle and you brain cell!

I cannot force people to "Stop misused drug!" or "Stop drinking alcohol!" but as a future nutritionist insyaAllah I am advising to those people out there who are addicted to drugs and alcohol to slowly decrease their consumption and eventually stop taking them. It's for your own good health! :)

Yup, you don't need drugs and alcohol to live.

What's YOUR view on drugs and alcohol?
ahh this question is hard >.<
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...