20 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 4

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 4: Your views on religion.

I am indeed a proud muslim. I am Islam by my name and InsyaAllah by my attitude, akhlak and deeds. I may not be a pious but I'm still working hard to become a good daughter to my parents, a good sister to my siblings, a good friend to my friends, a good student to my lecturers, and most important of all, a good slave to my Almighty Allah swt.

Religion to me means to have faith in the power of God. And I believe in that. I may not be a pious but I still want to be a better person, and I think all of us want that. Wanting to be a better person and chase the heaven that Allah swt had promised us in Al-Quran, His love letter.

I may not be a pious but still I want the best for myself, my family and my friends. May Allah swt help us in this world and hereafter. Let us work hard to gain Jannah from Him. InsyaAllah :)
May all of us be a good slave to Allah swt :)
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...