23 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 7

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I was born in 1993 so my zodiac sign is rooster! How rooster fit my personality? I have a leadership(?) quality, but sometimes when I'm too tired to lead I will just follow the majority voice. Oh, I don't know if being a rooster can fit my personality as I also didn't know what my personality is. Yes, I'm in the process of learning myself right now.

It's very important to know yourself well. As for now, I still don't know what is my talent, so I'm going to explore myself more. ehehe I don't even know what am I rambling about now. Going to sleep now~~~
Good night
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...