22 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 6

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 6: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

Eh? Do I have any interesting facts about myself at all? Well let's just say that the question was meant to be write what do you think is interesting about yourself. That should do the trick, isn't it? ekeke

Well, now what should I write about myself? I am not exactly an interesting person to start with. If you just met me, you might think that I'm a snobbish and quiet person. Well, I think everyone think the same too. It's true that I am not a friendly person but once you get to know me, I can be loud and you would want to cover your ears. Yes, I am that loud. ekeke

It's not a very interesting fact anyway. What's so interesting about me? I wonder myself. What is so interesting about me? I am not beautiful, I don't have nice voice, I can't draw. I can write but not too well. I have a wild imagination? Can that be an interesting fact of me? I am sometimes paranoid. My friend once said to me that I have a final destination imagination. lol 

I cannot trust people easily and it's hard for me to open up to people. But now I'm trying to be more open minded and express myself more. I am having a hard time writing this entry as I, myself doesn't know any interesting fact about me.
Do you know any interesting facts about me?
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...