18 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 2

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 2: Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Am I suppose to predict where I will be in another 10 years? Is this the meaning of the question? I'm confused. Well let's just say that the question was intended to asked where I want to be and what I want to be in the future 10 years. It's like a long term planning? Yeah, some sort of that.

I was hoping to continue my studies overseas after finishing degree. And if I may to choose, I would like to work overseas. eheh The reason? Nope, I don't have reason for that. Just feeling like going overseas, see the world, and work there. Then, maybe, maybe I'll appreciate Malaysia more. Maybe.

I really want to pursue in nutrition field but my seniors and lecturers said that my degree is more to food service industry. But they said if I work in private sector, I might have the chance to be a nutrition. I don't know. That's why I want to further study first and then work overseas. ekeke

Ten years from now, I would be 31 by then. I hope I still alive and healthy at that time. I wish to adopt a son after I get a stable job. Reason? Do I need a reason for that? I've been wanting to adopt since I was in high school. I hope my parents would not oppose me. And my future husband. Kim Jonghyun, you'll accept my son right? ekeke Let's hope that he read this and understand my sincere feelings.

Ten years from now, I hope to be healthy, have a stable job, finished my PhD and work overseas. I also hope to have a healthy, handsome and genius son. InsyaAllah :)

Where would you like to be in 10 years?

Let's work hard to make our future bright! Yosh!~
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...