24 January 2014

30 Days Challenge : Day 8

Assalamualaikum :)
Walaikumussalam.

Day 8: A moment when you felt the most satisfied with your life.

Will it be too over if I said that the moment is now? But a person who I adore so much will instead said, "Never be satisfied with your life. Work hard and you can play harder after all the hardship you've been going through." Well, because of that, I might want to change my statement.

The moment when I felt the most satisfied for the whole twenty one years old I've been living is perhaps none, but the moment when I felt the most happiest with my life is now. Yes, now. 

I'm in holiday, I moved to a new house, new room, I have my family to lean on and to cheer for me. That's all that matters to me right now. And I'm going to do anything to preserve this moment forever. No matter what it takes for me.
- amira_hasrori -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...